After almost 10 successful years, the SynthUSBII gets a huge upgrade to SynthUSB3!
The Windfreak Technologies SynthUSB3 is a 12.5 MHz to 6.4 GHz software tunable RF signal generator and frequency sweeper controlled and powered by a device running Windows, Linux, or Android via its USB port. The SynthUSB3 also has nonvolatile on-board flash memory so it can be programmed to fire up by itself on any frequency, power, sweep or modulation setting (and combinations thereof) to run without a PC in the field. This makes for a highly mobile, low power, and lightweight solution for your RF signal generation needs.
- Amplitude calibrated for high amplitude accuracy
- Great phase noise across all frequencies
- 0.01Hz tuning capability (0.1Hz default)
- Up to 0.2 dB amplitude resolution
- Up to +8dBm RF power
- Linear (or %) sweeping and list mode hopping both frequency and amplitude
- Control with USB or UART from your embedded microcontroller
- Trigger sweeps, hops, pulses, etc.
- Internally or externally modulate FM, AM, or pulse
- Windows, Linux, and Android compatibility
- Save all settings to the device for use without a PC
- 32 bit ARM processor onboard which is Arduino compatible
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
For orders over 10 units discounts will apply. Request a quote here.
Emails will be answered within 24 hours. Keep an eye on your SPAM folder.