Windfreak Technologies – WAMICON 2018
Note: We have started selling the SynthNV Pro. Check here for the product page.
Datasheets and other descriptive documents will come as quickly as we can make them.
Original post with edits:
Windfreak Technologies, LLC attended WAMICON 2018 in Sand Key, FL as an exhibitor in the vendors hall. Windfreak demonstrated its new product the SynthNV PRO which is the next generation of the popular SynthNV. Windfreak Technologies has shipped thousands of the original SynthNV around the world since its release in 2010.
The SynthNV PRO is a highly calibrated 12.5 MHz to 6.4 GHz RF Signal Generator plus 8 GHz broadband RF detector / power meter. The SynthNV accomplishes Scalar Network Analysis for both through and reflected responses of RF devices such as filters, amplifiers, antennas, cavities and matching networks. Frequency set to RFout – then measure RFin sweeps run at 150uS per point. Notably, the SynthNV PRO also has a 16 band high speed switching harmonic filter on its output that attenuates harmonics up to 60 dBc.
Other outstanding features of the SynthNV PRO include:
- Low harmonic distortion
- 150uS (or faster) large frequency steps (phase lock to phase lock)
- 0.1Hz frequency step size
- 0.01dB amplitude step size
- Instantaneous, Peak, and Average on power measurement input
- Built in frequency dependent calibrations on both TX and RX
- FM, AM and Pulse via internal and external modulations
- 100 point frequency and power hop lookup table
- Powerful external triggering
- Onboard speaker
- Possible option for an OLED display (TBD)
- Option for RS485 control
- Fast 32 bit ARM processor with floating point math unit
- 12 bit ADC for the power detector < 0.05dB resolution
- Digital temperature compensation on TX and RX
- Shielded RX for better isolation
- Milled aluminum enclosure
- $999.00 Qu=1 target price (TBD)
- Production quantities available in 4Q 2018
Please email us if you have any questions.